Friday, June 15, 2007

my one week of work

I am a graphic designer and work from home. In other wise I work when I want. I offered to help my uncle out for this week and answer phones for his insurance company while they were gone on a family vacation. Needless to say I have had to much time on my hands. I have already read one book and sent out what felt like hundreds of thank you notes. I am on my way during my lunch hour to pick up my next book.

Zack my brother in law left for the MTC yesterday. He is serving in the Paris France mission. I hate saying goodbye and it was a sad moment. He is off to join his sister who is serving in the Geneva Switzerland mission. Seeing as how Zack was leaving the last couple of days have been filled with the slip and slide, fishing, and food.

4 comments:

McCall said...

so you figured things out! i am on the count down... 5 more days til powell!

Nikki said...

Candace,

hey 'cuz! at your recommendation i read "twilight" and "new moon" back to back in less than 48 hours. now i can't wait til august 7th when "eclipse" comes out!!! maybe i'll see you at the bookstore.

-nikki

ps it really is time we started planning that next reunion-only 2 years away. JK!!!

Eric, Emilee, MaryElizabeth, Clara, and Andrew. said...

Candice..so glad to have another friend's blog to watch! LOVE IT! Here is the address to our blog eandemorganclan.blogspot.com. Talk to you soon!

Steph said...

Candice! I am so glad you have a blog!!! I LOVED your wedding pictures, I saw a few that McCall posted! You looked amazing!!! I hope you are doing great!